Supporting worthy causes
You can learn a lot about people by how they give of their time and resources. A company is no different. At AMDG, our investment in a variety of causes makes us who we are. We are privileged to be able to do it.
AMDG Scholarship Assistance Fund at San Juan Diego Academy
AMDG Scholarship at Calvin College
AMDG Architects, Inc Educational Support Services Endowment Fund at Grand Rapids Christian Schools
AMDG Daniel Visser Applied Technology Fund at Grand Rapids Christian Schools
Illiana Christian High School Endowed Scholarship for Adaptive learning
South Christian High School Endowed Scholarship for tuition assistance
AMDG Architects Scholarship Fund at Catholic Central High School
- 3:11 Youth Housing
- All Belong
- Association for A More Just Society
- BE WELL Center
- Benjamin’s Hope
- Charity Global, Inc: Water
- Cherry Health Services
- Children’s Healing Center
- Christian Reformed Conference Grounds
- Cutlerville East CRC
- D.A. Blodgett / St. Johns
- Deos Contemporary Ballet LLC
- Down Syndrome Assoc. of Michigan
- Foundation for Catholic Secondary Education – West Catholic
- Friendship CRC – GEMS
- Georgetown Harmony Homes
- Grand Rapids Children’s Museum
- Grand Rapids Symphony
- Hand 2 Hand Ministries
- Harbor Humane Society – West Olive, MI
- Heart of West MI United Way
- Holland Christian Schools
- Hope Academy
- Hope College
- Humane Society of West Michigan
- Mel Trotter Ministries
- Neland Ave. CRC Building Fund
- Our Shepherds – Our Future, Inc.
- Pregnancy Resource Center
- Rock Steady Boxing
- Rockford Rotary Foundation
- Shrine of St. Francis Xavier & Our Lady of Guadalupe
- St. Cyril & Methodius Catholic Church
- St. John Paul II Parish
- St. Robert Catholic School
- The Luke Society
- Treetops collective
- Trinity Christian College
- Women’s Resource Center
It’s important to hear what people in our community have to say, especially those who are well informed. We are honored to be able to host leaders on topics ranging from creativity and design to globalization, faith, and technology.
AMDG June Speaker Series feat. Kevin Stotts – Online Event
Speaker Series Topic: Knowing yourself and building effective teams
Friday, June 5th, 2020
Kevin Stotts is President of Talent 2025, a CEO-led effort in western Michigan to improve the quality of the region’s talent development, attraction, and retention efforts. As President, he works with business, education, workforce, and economic development leaders, as well as policy makers, to ensure West Michigan is a top-20 region for talent.
Prior to joining Talent 2025, Kevin served as Vice President of Community Programs for the Grand Rapids Area Chamber of Commerce where he launched Hello West Michigan, an employer-led effort to attract talent to the region.
Prior to joining Talent 2025, Kevin has led several non-profit organizations related to education, workforce, and community development.
Kevin serves on several statewide, regional, and local boards and commissions related to education and workforce and was a member of Governor Rick Snyder’s 21st Century Education Commission and an American Enterprise Institute Fellow.
Originally from the Detroit area, Kevin earned his Bachelor of Arts degree in Political Science from Michigan State University. Kevin now resides in Grand Rapids with his wife Stephanie and their three children: Katie, Matt, and Ben.
To attend this virtual event RSVP on Eventbrite and a digital invitation link to the Zoom meeting will be sent by email.
We look forward to connecting with you!