Supporting worthy causes
You can learn a lot about people by how they give of their time and resources. A company is no different. At AMDG, our investment in a variety of causes makes us who we are. We are privileged to be able to do it.
AMDG Scholarship Assistance Fund at San Juan Diego Academy
AMDG Scholarship at Calvin College
AMDG Architects, Inc Educational Support Services Endowment Fund at Grand Rapids Christian Schools
AMDG Daniel Visser Applied Technology Fund at Grand Rapids Christian Schools
Illiana Christian High School Endowed Scholarship for Adaptive learning
South Christian High School Endowed Scholarship for tuition assistance
AMDG Architects Scholarship Fund at Catholic Central High School
- 3:11 Youth Housing
- All Belong
- Association for A More Just Society
- BE WELL Center
- Benjamin’s Hope
- Charity Global, Inc: Water
- Cherry Health Services
- Children’s Healing Center
- Christian Reformed Conference Grounds
- Cutlerville East CRC
- D.A. Blodgett / St. Johns
- Deos Contemporary Ballet LLC
- Down Syndrome Assoc. of Michigan
- Foundation for Catholic Secondary Education – West Catholic
- Friendship CRC – GEMS
- Georgetown Harmony Homes
- Grand Rapids Children’s Museum
- Grand Rapids Symphony
- Hand 2 Hand Ministries
- Harbor Humane Society – West Olive, MI
- Heart of West MI United Way
- Holland Christian Schools
- Hope Academy
- Hope College
- Humane Society of West Michigan
- Mel Trotter Ministries
- Neland Ave. CRC Building Fund
- Our Shepherds – Our Future, Inc.
- Pregnancy Resource Center
- Rock Steady Boxing
- Rockford Rotary Foundation
- Shrine of St. Francis Xavier & Our Lady of Guadalupe
- St. Cyril & Methodius Catholic Church
- St. John Paul II Parish
- St. Robert Catholic School
- The Luke Society
- Treetops collective
- Trinity Christian College
- Women’s Resource Center
It’s important to hear what people in our community have to say, especially those who are well informed. We are honored to be able to host leaders on topics ranging from creativity and design to globalization, faith, and technology.
Steven Vanderwey Vice President/Investor Coach, Cornerstone Wealth Partners
Friday, September 18th, 2020
The Transformation Economy
Is it possible to intentionally lead transformation in our organizations? Steve believes that his corporate purpose should create a space for transformation for all those he serves.
Steve Vanderwey is empowering families throughout West Michigan by coaching them to living with love and abundance. As a Principal at Cornerstone Wealth Partners and the West Michigan Manager for Churchill Mortgage, he coaches families toward living out their purpose in all aspects of life.
Conversations around money can bring up some of the most important building blocks for a family—their dreams, their reasons, their motivators—and also, their roadblocks and fears. Steve coaches families to overcome the things that stand in their way and move forward into a new future, making the impossible inevitable.
Steve has 20+ years in financial coaching and storied experience as a regional business owner, real estate investor, and client fiduciary. Steve is married to his amazing wife Susan and together they have 10 children. Together they encourage and raise their own large family while empowering other families to live a life of purpose.