Our people are our greatest asset
We believe in the importance of nurturing a culture where each team member can use their talents and expertise to serve others in the pursuit of excellent environments. If you are interested in joining our team, please review the following positions and email your resume along with representation of your work.
- 5-10 years of professional interior design experience in a variety of commercial project types including education, office, and/or medical.
- Bachelor’s degree in Interior Design from a CIDA accredited program.
- NCIDQ certification strongly preferred.
Skills and Experience
- Strong space planning skills and significant commercial project experience
- High functioning in Revit and SketchUp.
- Experience selecting, specifying, and bidding contract furniture
- Experience selecting, specifying, and documenting interior finishes
- Strong visual presentation skills.
- Experience performing construction administration services including review of interior finish submittals, attending site visits, and creating punch lists
- Ability to work well with clients, consultants, and AMDG team members on multiple projects.
- Strong communicator, good people skills.
- Collaborative attitude, team player.
- Desire to continue to learn and grow in aptitude and experience while mentoring other team members as well.
- Ability to deliver the mission of AMDG
If you are interested in joining our team, please send resumes, references, links to portfolio, and compensation requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 5-10 years of relative work experience preferred
- Master of Architecture professional degree
- Registered Architect preferred
Skills and Experience
- Strong technical and design architectural skills and significant project experience
- Ability to plan and manage a comprehensive set of construction documents, including coordination of consultant work is a plus.
- Technical ability in executing details in coherence to design intent
- High functioning in Revit / working experience in SketchUp / specification preparation (SpecLink)
- Experience in the field during construction administration
- Strong communicator and team player / collaborative attitude
- Ability to work well with clients, consultants, and AMDG team members on multiple projects
- Ability to deliver the mission of AMDG and a strong desire to learn and grow.
If you are interested in joining our team, please send your resume, references, and compensation requirements to email@example.com