Our people are our greatest asset
We believe in the importance of nurturing a culture where each team member can use their talents and expertise to serve others in the pursuit of excellent environments. If you are interested in joining our team, please review the following positions and email your resume along with representation of your work.
Senior Interior Architect / Designer
- We have an exciting opportunity for a creative, passionate, self-motivated, and talented Senior Interior Architect / Designer to join our collaborative and high-performing team dedicated to exceptional customer service and technical excellence. Our ideal candidate will take projects from the earliest stage of design through construction.
In this role, you will:
- Lead the project design process including schematic design, design development, construction documents, and construction administration
- Develop design concepts through technical documentation with specific focus on detailing, millwork, lighting and all other areas that comprise the interior architectural environment
- Conduct site visits for field measurements, review construction progress and installation of materials
- Interface with relevant consultants and vendors, source and provide quality material options, and prepare finishes, fixtures, and furniture
- Ensure all deliverables meet internal and external project requirements including time, budget, quality, and scope
- Present ideas, resolve issues, and communicate project status to clients
- Manage client expectations, team communications, and consultant coordination
- Delegate tasks, provide constructive feedback, and mentor project team members
- 10 years of solid experience as an Architect and/or Interior Designer with focus on high-end residential design and interior architectural environments
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Architecture, Interior Architecture, or Interior Design
- Architecture license and/or Interior Design certification (strongly preferred)
- Proficiency in Revit (absolutely a must) and SketchUp (strongly preferred)
- Extreme focus on details and excellent follow-through
- Stellar time management and priority-setting, adapting to changing deadlines and competing demands
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven experience in creating and maintaining open, trusting, and productive relationships with teams and clients
- Strong desire to continuously learn, grow, and mentor others
We offer excellent pay, bonus potential, competitive benefits package, great culture, mentoring programs, best technology, and more!
If this sounds like a fit for you, please apply online now!
- 5-10 years of professional interior design experience in a variety of commercial project types including education, office, and/or medical.
- Bachelor’s degree in Interior Design from a CIDA accredited program.
- NCIDQ certification strongly preferred.
Skills and Experience
- Strong space planning skills and significant commercial project experience
- High functioning in Revit and SketchUp.
- Experience selecting, specifying, and bidding contract furniture
- Experience selecting, specifying, and documenting interior finishes
- Strong visual presentation skills.
- Experience performing construction administration services including review of interior finish submittals, attending site visits, and creating punch lists
- Ability to work well with clients, consultants, and AMDG team members on multiple projects.
- Strong communicator, good people skills.
- Collaborative attitude, team player.
- Desire to continue to learn and grow in aptitude and experience while mentoring other team members as well.
- Ability to deliver the mission of AMDG
If you are interested in joining our team, please send resumes, references, links to portfolio, and compensation requirements to email@example.com
- 5-10 years of relative work experience preferred
- Master of Architecture professional degree
- Registered Architect preferred
Skills and Experience
- Strong technical and design architectural skills and significant project experience
- Ability to plan and manage a comprehensive set of construction documents, including coordination of consultant work is a plus.
- Technical ability in executing details in coherence to design intent
- High functioning in Revit / working experience in SketchUp / specification preparation (SpecLink)
- Experience in the field during construction administration
- Strong communicator and team player / collaborative attitude
- Ability to work well with clients, consultants, and AMDG team members on multiple projects
- Ability to deliver the mission of AMDG and a strong desire to learn and grow.
If you are interested in joining our team, please send your resume, references, and compensation requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org