Supporting worthy causes
You can learn a lot about people by how they give of their time and resources. A company is no different. At AMDG, our investment in a variety of causes makes us who we are. We are privileged to be able to do it.
AMDG Scholarship Assistance Fund at San Juan Diego Academy
AMDG Scholarship at Calvin College
AMDG Architects, Inc Educational Support Services Endowment Fund at Grand Rapids Christian Schools
AMDG Daniel Visser Applied Technology Fund at Grand Rapids Christian Schools
Illiana Christian High School Endowed Scholarship for Adaptive learning
South Christian High School Endowed Scholarship for tuition assistance
AMDG Architects Scholarship Fund at Catholic Central High School
- 3:11 Youth Housing
- Artists Creating Together
- Association for A More Just Society
- BE WELL Center
- Benjamin’s Hope
- Children’s Healing Center
- Down Syndrome Assoc. of Michigan
- Friendship CRC – Christian Education Fund
- Georgetown Harmony Homes
- Grand Rapids Center for Community Transformation
- Grand Rapids Child Discovery Center
- Grand Rapids Children’s Museum
- Grand Rapids Christian Schools
- Guiding Light
- Heart of West MI United Way
- Hope College
- Humane Society of West Michigan
- Illiana Christian School
- Kids Food Basket
- Metro Health Hospital Foundation
- Pregnancy Resource Center
- Rehoboth Christian Schools
- San Juan Diego Academy
- South Christian High School
- Steepletown Neighborhood Services
- The Endometriosis Foundation of America
- The Leelanau Conservancy
- Timothy Christian Schools
- Treetops collective
It’s important to hear what people in our community have to say, especially those who are well informed. We are honored to be able to host leaders on topics ranging from creativity and design to globalization, faith, and technology.
Greg Reese, Copywriter/Founder of Reese Creative
Topic: YOU MEAN EVERYTHING
Friday, March. 15th 2019
12:30 pm – 1:30 pm
Companies spend countless marketing dollars talking about themselves. Most go on and on about what they bring to the table. But there’s one thing they leave out of their communications: you. Great brands make their audience feel like the center of the universe. Is it time to put “you” back in the conversation? Find out at the next Speaker Series.
Greg Reese is a freelance copywriter, creative director, and founder of Reese Creative. After graduating from the University of Michigan, he got his start as a writer’s assistant for the television show, Roseanne. Since then, he’s enjoyed a 20-year career in advertising, creating award-winning campaigns for Ford, Nike, Bank of America, and others.
Come on over to AMDG at 25 Commerce Ave. SW, Suite 300 with your “brown bag” lunch.
Beverages and snacks will be provided. Time for Q&A and conversation will be included.